Nigeria Custom Service recruitment
Nigeria Custom Service invite all suitable and qualified applicants for the following vacant positions in the supretenent, inspector, assistant cadre of the Nigeria Custom Service.
Read more: https://www.excellenttutor.com.ng/nigerian-customs-service-recruitment-2019
- Be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-30 years
- Not be less than 1.7 metres in height, for male and 1.64 metres for female.
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres, male.
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in Service
- Not be suffering from any form of physical or mental disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
- Be of good character and must not have found guilty of any criminal offense
- Present a certificate of state of origin signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Governments. Certificates endorsed by Liaison officers are unacceptable
Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND or equivalent in any of the following or related fields and NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate:
- Actuarial Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Health Information Management
- Mechanical Engineering
- Quantity Survey
- Secretarial Studies
To Apply CLICK HERE
Kindly subscribe to our Newsletter below to get more similar jobs update.